Frequently Asked Questions about P3:
How much does it cost and when is it?
$12 – This includes EVERYTHING – a T-shirt for the first 600 tickets sold, ALL the food you can eat, entertainment, and a chance to win AWESOME prizes. P3 immediately follows prom and runs from 11:00pm – 3:00 am at River Hill High School.
Am I allowed to come to P3 even if I don’t go to prom?
Yes!! – If you are a River Hill junior or senior, you are allowed to come to P3 without going to prom.
Do I change before I come?
Your choice. We will give you a bag for your formal clothes and keep it for you safely at Coat Check until you are ready to leave.
What can I win?
Over $2,500 in cash will be given away, including:
- 2 $500 River Hill senior prizes drawn at 3 am (automatically entered when you buy a P3 ticket)
- 2 $250 River Hill junior prizes drawn at 3 am (automatically entered when you buy a P3 ticket)
- $100 in cash given away every 15 minutes starting at 1:30am
- 3 drawings for $50 cash before 1 am
- 4 32” TVs
- 2 Apple watches
- Bluetooth speaker
- Wireless headphones
- And MANY MORE (including Chipotle, Chick-fil-A, Five Guys, AMC gift cards and many more, Orioles tickets, Earth Treks passes and MUCH, MUCH more!
You can win 2 regular prizes (one before 1 AM and one after 1 AM) and a grand prize.
CLICK HERE FOR A FULL LIST OF PRIZES!
EVERYBODY wins at the prize wheel: MORE CASH, gift cards, Maryland State flags, portable chargers.
Play in the casino or the games in the gym and win tickets to enter for 3 separate drawings of $50 Amazon gift card.
I am not very lucky. What are the chances I will win one of these prizes?
Your chances of winning these prizes are just as good as anybody else’s. Everybody leaves with something! Be sure to use your PRIZE WHEEL coupon to win a prize with a value ranging from $1 - $50.
Is P3 a lock-in?
P3 is not a lock-in. You can choose to leave any time after 1am, but cannot re-enter. You cannot win any raffle prizes once you check out.